Hyderabad is becoming a boom in housing sector. Areas which are once known has outskirts are now becoming major suburbans. The demand for the flats is is going up with many home buyers are looking for ready to move in flats. Several families who are coming into this city either for jobs or business are planning to buy a flat instead of paying rents. With IT and Pharma sectors growing up high, many employment opportunities are increasing in the city as a result people around the country are coming to Hyderabad. Areas which are once known as city outskirts are now becoming major suburbans and people looking to buy in these areas. Below is the approximate price in these areas...
- Nagarm 35 Lacs
- ECIL 40 Lacs
- Attapur 45 Lacs
- Shamirpet 45 Laca
- Kompally 50 Lacs
- Sainikpuri 50 Lacs
- Miyapur 50 Lacs
- Alwal 50 Lacs
- Padmaroanagar 55 Lacs
- Somajiguda 60 Lacs
- Marredpally 60 Lacs
- 1. Check the location of the flats, is it accessible to office, schools, hospitals.
- 2. Age of the flat should be above 10 years
- 3. Facilities in the flats must be very good like car parking, Lift, Garden and others.
- 4. Check the plumbing works, electrical works, sanitary fittings, ceilings and rooftops.
- 5. No disputes must be there over the damage of the house. If you find any fix it before payment itself.
- 6. The apartments should have security guard, CCTV and other security features.
Below are some best projects to invest in Hyderabad Right NowProvident Kenworth
Ramky One Galaxia
Prestige Ivy League
Prestige High Fields
Incor one City
Accurate Wind Chimes